Our highest priority remains keeping our employees, customers and communities safe and healthy. And today, we stand behind that statement more than ever before.
As an essential company, we have a job to do. Summit Fire Consulting is open and committed to serving you with our fire protection solutions. And the commitment from our employees to deliver expertise and quality solutions in a safe and healthy way is making a difference. From the field, to the office, to the leadership team, we have joined together to get through this time.
With ongoing conversations of “Opening Back Up” on a national level as the executive stay at home orders expire in our states, we place equal importance on keeping people safe and healthy. To ensure that, we have developed a Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID‐19 pandemic that requires a cooperative effort among management and employees.
Our Plan follows CDC and State Specific Department of Health Guidelines and federal OSHA standards related to COVID‐19. The Plan addresses:
- Hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Developing and administering controls for social distancing
- Housekeeping – cleaning, disinfecting and decontamination
- Prompt identification and isolation of sick persons
- Communications and training that has been provided to managers and workers
- Management and supervision necessary to ensure effective implementation of the Plan
Summit Fire Consulting continues to be an essential business and we are open and ready to serve you – in a clean and safe environment. Contact us today.